Since 2011, Solutions Heating & Air has delivered unmatched service for local homes and businesses. We offer quality air conditioning service in Columbia to keep residential and commercial properties comfortable in every season of the year. Our locally owned HVAC company is equipped to handle all your installation, repair, equipment replacement, and preventative maintenance needs with trustworthy service and competitive prices.
Call (803) 792-0065 for more information about any of our HVAC services and to schedule a same-day appointment with our Columbia air conditioning team.
Residential AC Services
Our residential air conditioning services in Columbia will keep your family comfortable during the summer months. Our technicians are professionally trained, highly skilled, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing the highest standard of workmanship and customer service on every job.
Call on us when you need any of the following services:
- AC Repair – Let us help you stay comfortable on the hottest days of the year with reliable AC repair services.
- AC Installation – If your AC is too old, inefficient, and/or damaged to cost-effectively repair, we can help you choose a new one and handle the installation from start to finish.
- Heat Pumps – Heat pumps are an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly way to both heat and cool your home. We provide heat pump installation and repair.
- Indoor Air Quality – We can help improve your air quality with UV light installation, duct cleaning, and other services.
- Ductwork Replacement – Leaky ducts can hurt your system’s performance, your comfort, and your indoor air quality. We can replace your old, damaged, and inefficient ductwork.
- HVAC Maintenance – Regular maintenance improves efficiency and performance while reducing utility costs. We provide maintenance for all major brands of AC equipment.
When you have an air conditioning problem, you can depend on us to show up fast and get right to work. During normal business hours, we are usually able to provide same-day appointments for cooling problems. If your system stops working at an inconvenient time, we are here for you with 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week.
Commercial Air Conditioning Services
Businesses rely on their commercial HVAC equipment to maintain a comfortable environment for their employees and customers. We can help you with comprehensive services delivered by professionals who are experienced with commercial air conditioning systems.
Our commercial air conditioning services include:
- Indoor air quality
- Commercial refrigeration
Commercial systems can be more complex than residential equipment. It is important to make sure your contractor has the right experience. We have more than a decade of experience serving the air conditioning needs of local businesses, from small businesses to large corporate and commercial properties.
Free Quotes & Financing Available
If your air conditioning system is not working and needs to be repaired or replaced, we offer competitive prices and free quotes for our AC services in Columbia. We always take the time to educate our customers about how their air conditioning systems work, explain the work that is needed, and help them find the perfect equipment when the time comes for an upgrade.
Upgrading your air conditioning equipment is a significant investment. We can help with fair pricing, free estimates, and financing options. You can find additional information about financing and our current special offers on our website, including $1,500 off the cost of new system installation.
Call Solutions Heating & Air today or contact us online for all of your residential and commercial air conditioning needs.
“They were the most polite, professional workers. It was a super hot day and they had to work installing a new system in my attic. They never once complained even though water was running off of them. My favorite thing was that they cleaned up after themsel”- Linda B.
“I'm very impressed with how they run their company. They are very easy to work with and explain what is going on (in a way that non-technicians can understand). I appreciate their attention to detail and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for so”- Chad R.
“We called Friday evening a tech came out on Saturday afternoon and looked at the unit. He described the problem and fixed it all in the same day. We were more than satisfied”- Tonicia S.